A. SALARIED/BUSINESS RETURN
About the Service:-
In Income Tax Return an assessee has to include income from all sources like income from salary, business & profession, house property, capital gain & other sources. Anyone whose income includes any of these components has to file his/her income tax return, if the total income crosses the threshold limit of Rs.250000/-. (In case of an individual).
Who should avail this service:-
- Gross annual income is more than –
|For Individuals below 60 years||Rs. 2.5 Lakhs|
|For Individuals above 60 years but below 80 years||Rs. 3.0 Lakhs|
|For Individuals above 80 years||Rs. 5.0 Lakhs|
- If you have more than one source of income.
- If you want to claim an income tax refund from the department.
- If assessee is a company or firm.
- If you wish to apply for loan & visa.
- If you have earned & invested in any foreign assets.
- Pooling data from Form16.
- Confirming clients about any additional data.
- Payment of Tax if there is any liability.
- Filing of Income Tax Return with the IT Department.
- E-Verification of return.
How it is done:-
- Buy a plan as suitable for your income.
- Furnishing of required information in the fields given in website.
- Uploading necessary documents wherever asked for.
- Backend team of Income Tax Return filing will initiate the process of filing.
- Necessary updates will be posted/ mailed to clients.
- Filing of return will be completed on successful verification of return.
Documents required: –
- Form 16 (if TDS deducted from your salaries)
- Form 16A, 16B and 16C (if TDS deducted other than salaries)
- PAN card copy
- Aaadhar card copy
- Interest certificate from banks and post office, if any
- Form 26AS
- Home loan statement from bank.
- Bank account details (account no. & IFSC code)
Kindly visit our website www.oditorz.com for the packages.
B. FORM 15CA/15CB
Whenever there is a foreign remittance exceeding 5 lakhs, which requires RBI approval, shall be subject to Form 15CB and 15CA part A, B, C,D , depending on the case.
Form No. 15CB will only be required for payments made to non-residents, which are taxable and if the payment exceeds Rs. 5 lakhs.
For more details, kindly request a call
C.TDS/TCS Return Filing
About the service:-
TDS return is a quarterly statement of tax deducted on payments to employees/persons covered in the rule. TDS deductors are required to submit TDS return with Income Tax on or before time. Tax is required to be deducted at the time of payment or at the time money is credited to payee’s account, whichever is earlier. In case of payment of salary or life insurance policy, tax is deducted at the time of payment.
Who should avail this service :-
Any person making specified payments mentioned under the IT Act are required to deduct tax at source and needs to deposit the same within the stipulated time.
Following payments are liable for TDS if crosses the threshold limit:-
- Payment of Salary – Based on individual slabs.
- Income by way of “Income on Securities”
- Income by way of winning lottery, puzzles and others
- Income from winning horse races
- Insurance Commission
- Payment of commission (other than insurance)
- Payment in respect of National Saving Scheme and many others
- Payment for Professional, technical services, etc
- Payment to contractors
Services covered: –
- Working for TDS return Form 24Q and 26Q
- Payment of TDS as per the liability
- Filing of quarterly TDS return.
How it is done: –
- Request a call from us.
- Buy our plan as per your requirement.
- Required details would be requested in a specified format.
- Working and filing of TDS Return.
- Acknowledgement of the same would be shared with you.
Documents Required: –
- Login details of Traces/incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
- Payment details in the desired format.
- Tax payment challans.
|TDS Return Filing P1||Area of Work|
|Quarterly filing of Form 24Q and 26Q – Rs.1500||Working of TDS liability on monthly basis|
|(Upto 50 No. of entries)||Filing of TDS return on quarterly basis|
|TDS Return Filing P2||Area of Work|
|Quarterly filing of Form 24Q and 26Q – Rs.2500||Working of TDS liability on monthly basis|
|(Upto 100 No. of entries)||Filing of TDS return on quarterly basis|